Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sleeping with my ex

So I'm sleeping with my ex again.

That's it though, just sleeping. (not exactly JUST sleeping-but there's no actual sex going in). As a matter of fact hes snoring next to me right as i type.

He was recently released from house arrest so I agreed to meet him to watch a movie two days ago...and that turned into him spending the night every night since. I'm not in the least bit interested in getting back together with him but he has made it pretty obvious that he wants me back. I have made it clear to him that it wont happen and he says that's OK, we can just be friends. I don't know, it feels wrong in a way but i guess I'm so lonely that my judgement is not at its best.

He also is not privy to the fact that I'm moving away in less than a month. I haven't told him out of spite. ...

Things like this are the reason I'm on my journey for self improvement. but at the same time we broke up so he really doesn't have the right to know about any thing that goes on in my life.

No comments: