Saturday, March 14, 2009

Thoughts for the Day

As I was sitting here studying my physiology I came to the realization that so many processes in our body depend on processes that go against nature. And that made me think, what is nature.



My own personal definition of nature is how the world would be if left to its own devices without any restraint or intervention.



Disorder is thus the natural order of things.



Then that made me laugh and think of how my mother always prefered for me to wear my hair permed or straight. And I would respond to her by saying its not natural for me to wear my hair permed. And she says neither is taking a piss in a toilet. And she is so right. I mean we as humans do sooo many things that are not "natural".



But isn't that good thing? Isn't that what makes us better than mere animals? Maybe. But then I thought that isn't what makes us human the fact that we can think for ourselves.



I mean most of the rules of society (mainly social rules, not laws) are just made up for whatever reasons. And that's what I need to think about before I decide to conform, what is the purpose of this rule. Most things I do in my daily life are to avoid riducule and rejection. But obviously that is not important.

Rules of society to conform or not to conconform?

Fuck assimilation.
Who has got it right?
Aren't we all lost chickens with running around with our heads cut off?

Why should I follow another blind person?

Logic is just assumptions made by man to explain things we can't.

Some things you know, other things you believe. And there is nothing wrong with believing you just have to know what you truley believe.

And finally who the hell killed Jenny Schecter?

No comments: